January 2015 Newsletter
Happy New Year! Hope you had a great December! We have 5 things for you in this month's newsletter.
- This might be the best glute exercise you're not doing.
- "Health is a relationship between you and your body" ~Terri Guillemets
- Here is some New Year's Motivation
- If you have kids, make sure you build them a solid athletic foundation.
- Many people are showing up in the clinic with decreased hip extension. It's a major cause of low back pain, hip pain, knee pain, and even ankle pain. Try this exercise - if it feels tight, then you have probably lost some hip extension.
Every year millions of Americans become injured from new exercise routines. A big reason for this is the lack of physical assessment and unconscious movement compensations. The FMS Movement Screen can fix both of these problems. We offer 2 FREE screens a week to help people prevent injury from exercise.