June 2015 Newsletter
Happy June! We have 5 things for you in this month's newsletter.
- Here's How to Stop Worrying. And here's How to Be Happy.
- 15 Charts that you can apply to your everyday life.
- "It's not the load that breaks you, it's the way you carry it" - Lena Horne
- You crawled before you could run. There was a reason for that. Crawling develops the shoulders, core, and hips in a reciprocal manner (meaning same way you use them when you run).
- "The amount of time a person sits during the day is associated with a higher risk of heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and death, regardless of regular exercise, according to a review study." Every 20 minutes stand up, go for a walk, change posture, kneel, or do anything other than sit!
Read the latest success story on return to form after a hip labral repair.